This Binary Options Strategy is a reversal trading strategy based on a Dynamic channel Support- Resistance indicator written by Tinytjan in 2007 and pubblished on the http://codebase.mql4.com. This indicator is based on the Gaussian function.
For to install Dynamic Support and Resistance indicator before copy in the libraries folder the file Gaussian.mq4 (/libraries/OneSideGaussian.mq4).
This is a trend following system. This trading system is for Metatrader 4.
The metatrader indicators are:
TTM Trend, Solar wind, Solar wind clean, Sylver Trend Signal, RSTL,New MACD,MAX Moving Averages, Ma of Heiken Asci, Heiken Asci smoothed wit alert, Fisher, Daily pivot.
The template that the package include are:
Zor V.1, Zor V. (sade).
Time Frame 15min
1) There is a market pattern you can exploit for morning reversal breakout.
2) Accumulation-during Asian session the high and low of the day is set. Positions get built during this time.
3) Stop hunt- false moves against the real direction. Traders jump in and get trapped.
4) The true trend is slow and steady and takes several hours to cap off.
In this system, we use 3 indicators:
1. 5-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA 5) applied to the Close.
2. 12-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA 12) applied to the Close.
3. 21-period RSI (RSI 21)
Entry Rules for Long Trades:
It’s simple. We enter a long trade when EMA 5 crosses EMA 12 to the
upside… AND our RSI 21 > 50.
Entry Rules for Short Trades:
Enter short when EMA 5 crosses EMA 12 to the downside.
AND RSI 21 < 50.
Stop loss = 20 – 30 pips… depending on the volatility of the currency
pair. For more volatile pair, like GBP/USD, stop loss = 30 . For less
volatile pair, like EUR/USD, use stop loss of 20 pips.